Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Winner announced

Yay for Laura K! Please email your address! Bonus points to her for saying that her current favourite saying comes from the Tea Shoppe set..it has long been a favourite quote of mine by Louisa May Alcott: "Stay", is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary. 
I'm so glad I really like the rest of the set, as I would have been hard pressed not to get any set that had this quote as a stamp in it! LOL. (Note to self: make a card to put on blog, soon!)
But I have others to share right now. I have been busy the past few days having fun doing the Act of Stamping, actually...but also getting a few cards done, as well. I've created a set of cards from the Simply Scrappin' Spring Fever kit (pg 21 in the Mini).
I do half package classes and booking now for a couple upcoming ones. What a gorgeous kit!              I tried to make my cards a little less layered than the Christmas class cards. Those were too much to get done in a class and I had to modify ...working with the great self-adhesive die-cuts in the Scrappin' kit helps speed things up, though.

The kit coordinates with Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Basic Gray.
I have 3 more half done cards on my desk and one other that I adapted from CamperStamper and simply loved! I'll share those over the next couple days, and then next week, I have a couple more beauts from a delightful mini get-together we had this afternoon, with a couple of my downline Gals.

smiles,
Laurie 

No comments:

Post a Comment