Monday, March 19, 2012

Sunny Springtime

Seemed like a busy bit of time the past few days. We celebrated my Dad's Birthday at Dairy Queen, family friends' return from Mexico with a visit,  a 50th Birthday of another friend and Sunday we drove to Drayton Valley for a Synchro Show for our Oldest, she loves Synchro. We had a great time, the girls did such a great job of putting together their routines. The music was lively and everyone did a wonderful job. An added bonus was that my nephew was playing hockey there as well, at the arena, so we went and watched the last bit of his game and their win!
I sent out an announcement of my biggest sale ever last week, I'm hoping more gals will take advantage of it. I have loads of prizes still to be given away. I have about 3 spots left for my Spring Fever classes, too.
It's a gorgeous sunny day but I'm fighting a headache, so I'll leave this fairly short...Here is one of the cards I made from the kit...I love these little flowers!
The little sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases. I ran the Daffodil Delight through the Big Shot with the polka dot embossing folder, layered it on Pear Pizzazz and tied it all up with the matching seam binding.
Hope you're enjoying your day!

smiles,
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. I like your card! I always love yellow and green together. I am your newest follower. Please visit my blog too! www.stampinwithlori.com

    ReplyDelete