Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I finished the Digital book I was working on very late last night...in reality it's missing journaling on a couple pages, but I just made the photos larger on those pages, we'll see how it looks when it comes back from the printers...I added very few flourishes...I don't know why it takes me so long to pull together the photos and figure out how to adjust the pages from what is first compiled when opening the new project...but I worked at it over the past several days for several hours. It felt good to get it done! We had lunch guests yesterday, my Dad and nephew came over for a few hours. We tried one of those pull apart pizzas with pepperoni. It was a hit!
I had a fun weekend with a class Friday night, my sale and a class on Saturday and finishing with another lovely bunch of ladies out last night for the last of my Spring Fever classes. This is another card they could make from the kit:

I've just recently ordered the sweet set Lean on Me. I stamped her on the Designer Paper and cut out her little dress. The flowers are stamped from the Language of Friendship set that is available for free as an SAB product till the end of March. (be sure to get your orders in!). If you look really closely you'll see the little detailing I did with the Simply Scored on the white panel.
Away to make supper and get things put away from the classes.


smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment