Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Fever Class

I'm getting ready for upcoming classes, one on Mar 24th. (let me know if you'd like to attend, I have a couple other tentative dates as well.)  We'll be using a half pack of the Simply Scrappin' Spring Fever in the Occasions Mini catalogue to create a stack of cards for Springtime.
This one features the sweet bunny from Everybunny, a set I fell in love with last summer when the Idea Book and Catalogue was first introduced for 2011-2012. The image could easily be switched out for several other images or sayings.

The white panel has been embossed with Petals-a-plenty. I embossed the image and fussy cut her little dress. My Littlest was watching me colour the image (practicing again from the tutorial that Karen Barber taught over at SCS) and she asked "are you going to leave the dress white?" To which I placed the little dress I had already cut out onto the finished image...totally collecting a "Wow!" from her! LOL. I really love pulling the patterned paper into the image like that.


smiles,
Laurie

2 comments: