Friday, June 14, 2013

Masking Style ~ 2

Totally different look from yesterday, but using the same heart motif.
This time, using the negative from the die cut, I sponged the inside of the heart, stamped with a pretty image from Flowering Flourishes.


 I stamped the wonderful saying from __________ (can you tell me!)
I edged the panel with some Daffodil ink, layered it onto some Tempting Turquoise, twisted some Baker's twine around and then adhered it onto a white card base.
I should be working on a Father's Day card or 2 or 3 today, but I'm also busy packing up for a weekend of camping...okay, lets face it...I should have been making those cards at least a few days ago : /  That said though, I'll get one finished for my Dad and figure out Cary's over the weekend...stay tuned to see what I come up with!

Happy Father's Day Weekend!

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment