Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

We are back from a wonderful weekend of camping. For the amount of grumbling I do leading up to our departure, you'd be sure that I really didn't like go camping...but once I'm out there, it gets alot better! There is a group of families that have been going for the past 14 years to various spots in the Mountains, usually about an hour away. The scenery is always stupendous and the company grand.
Amidst the packing on Friday, I did get my Dad's card completed. Pretty simple, but Dad isn't much for fussing.
The colour seems a bit off, maybe. I stamped the tractor from Harvest Blessings with Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla cardstock and matted it with a piece of Night of Navy and added a couple rows of border from the new set, Mosaic Madness with Night of Navy and Cajun Craze ink.

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment