Sunday, June 9, 2013

Creativity at Work...

I've started the process of creating my swaps for Convention. Probably not a minute too soon... I signed up for so many organized ones ~ they all looked so good and I like the other ladies joining in them, too!
I've signed up for my favourite 3 x 3 swap and was working on that one last night. A little vintage image, believe it or not, from me. A Fancy Fold card that needs a colour combo idea still. A Technique card that is bogged down with the multiple ideas and variations of the masking technique I chose. A couple WOW swaps...I think I'm at 100 cards to be made : \
 I'm excited about and just finalized the decisions on a Pinterest Case Swap! As much as I love scrolling through the pages of beautiful images...all cards are even more beautiful in real life! So I'm really excited to have these samples brought to life with a Swap.
I've signed up for a Big Shot category and All New.
...so now, the Fun begins!
The card I chose for the All New, needs products...so what fun I had shopping through our our All New catalogue!


The card uses the new In-Colours Designer Series Paper stack, a new button, a new stamp and matching punch and even features one of the new Hostess Sets, Banner Greetings.
(although my favourite new Hostess set is Simply Sketched!)
Off to start stamping...

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment