Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fairies in February


We got the month started off right by having the calendar page coloured for my Littlest's room. 
It's bright and happy and she is thrilled!

 I taught my simply irristible technique again today. I really love the way the gals created cards with their flair over the past few classes with this technique. I'm planning to take photos in future classes to share on the blog to show off their talent! I'm one of the few Demonstrators I know that does not pre cut all the card stock for classes, but instead I let the ladies choose their colours, often stamp sets (from a selection) and depending on whether it's a technique or a template/ sketch class...even the layout differs from card to card. Often they start with one of mine, then make variations of the others I have for examples.   I am always flattered when they copy mine with just a tweek or two, but thoroughly enjoy seeing their cards unfold! 
I'll post my Swap card that started the idea for this class tomorrow...and then maybe I'll do a Flashback Friday this week with the very original card that inspired that swap card! 

smiles,
Laurie                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment