Monday, January 30, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions

The Girls had no school today. My littlest went to a very fun party at Sprinkles this afternoon...BYOB~ Bring your own Banana! (and if you have little ones, maybe you know the little ditty and can join me in having it singing through you head..."peel banana, peel, peel,banana. Slice banana, slice, slice banana...")  It was a bit of a busy day after all. We had piano lessons, some shopping and some month end stuff to get finished. Hoping by tomorrow night I can get back to my craft table.

I do have this card to share that I made for an SAB swap at the beginning of the month.



I used the new little embossing folder with hearts and bordered it with the open scallop punch. The white circle is another punch, the scallop I was able to cut out about five at a time with the Big Shot scallop die. I love my Circle Scissors which I marked with Sharpies for common sizes like the Melon Mambo layer. I embossed the heart and words seperately, melting the powder in between stamping. And tied it all up with a bow using my favourite ribbon of all time...the seam binding!

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment