Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Santa's Workshop Memories and More

The Memories and More Christmas kit this year is fun...a different take from the past years of capturing your December...and actively being used by many folks for making a bundle of cards simply and quickly.
I've pulled together a bundle myself for a class I'll be holding the end of November! Inspired by many ideas online from others, and tweaked to a bit of my style, I guess you'd say.

It's been fun, sorting through the cards thinking of the possibilities! I have a couple more to make.
I also have my Hallway frame laid out to be glued down and put up!
I am skyping this class, if you'd like to join us, November 21, let me know so I can order you up a kit and get it off to you in the post!

Smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment