Monday, October 15, 2018

Bokeh Dots for Christmas

Prepping for a class this evening. Happy to have a few ladies joining me in either the afternoon or evening time option. We're going to be working with the Winter Woods stamp bundle from the Holiday Catalogue, there is so much versatility with this bundle it's hard to choose a couple styles to make for the cards!  I'm also designing a card using Stylish Christmas. A stamp set that I saw this summer in the Annual catalogue and recently decided, I did indeed LOVE it! The new DistINKtive stamps are rather clever!
My favourite DistINKtive stamps so far are the Bokeh Dots backgrounds duo on page 153.
I'm going to share a few cards we made with these two stamps from the last class!




I utilized trees and the sentiment from the Timeless Tidings stamp set. on the other cards, I used Lovely as a Tree and Night in Bethlehem. 

Smiles,
Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment