Sunday, October 14, 2018

Blessings of Stampin'Up!

My Heart is happy this week! I had a couple different events sharing my joy of stamping with others!
I'm always happiest when I feel I've made a difference in another person's life, when I see their pride from creating something so simply from paper!
Starting this business 16 years ago, I'm not sure I thought I'd ever be in it for so many years.
My Littlest was born into my Stampin'Life! She knows me only as a Stampin'Up! demonstrator...Imagine!
I've been blessed with wonderful customers that have become friends through stampin'.
I've been blessed with meeting beautiful demonstrators from around the world. Blessed to be able to travel for years to fun cities to join up with them each year, for a celebration of achievement in the business!
I am blessed that I have the business to focus me to sit down and plan classes ~ creating and playing with stamps, ink and dies to share with others. Teaching techniques, a fancy fold, or just showing off an extraordinary set that I've fallen in love with!

I have been hit and miss for years on this blog...I have always loved the idea of sharing on the blog...but never had the accountability to stick to it for the duration!
... but I'm going to start, yet again, to make regular entries. With gratitude as the theme.
I ran a course last year with prompts and snippets about journaling gratitude and capturing the everyday! I'm going to continue to explore these ideas!
...along with incorporating the idea of mailing out at least a card a week ~ and sharing the card on here!
Photo for this blog post is a photo of the group of Ladies I joined earlier this week to help them make some fabulous Fall banners! So many leaves to texturize and customize their own special creations! I'm so happy to have been asked to do this with them!





smiles,
Laurie




No comments:

Post a Comment