Thursday, May 2, 2013

Patterned Party

Is that a bit ironic that I paired up the Dress Form with the "Pattern"ed Party stamp set...not intentional, just aiming for a bit of 'atmosphere' for these little dress forms.
 
I was saying to one of my Gals: I'm envisioning a whole big scene and then looking for a couple stamps to depict it. For instance, yesterday's little Tea Party had fancy tables set, tiered plates of cakes and a happy social buzz of conversation...but really, just a couple little tea cups.
This is another card for the classes coming up. Well actually card front, I'm thinking of stringing them all up on a banner to hang in our creative spaces till we need them for a card and then we can just take them off and add a card base.
...and I was going to wait and just post one each day, but I'm not good at that, so here is another card.

There are so many cards on Pinterest with the great flowers from Pop up Posies kit, so when I went looking for a flower die to  use and saw my Autumn Accent Leaves, I thought "a Fall card! And it shows off the diversity of this little dress form as all seasons" (I saw the cutest Mrs Claus card from Fran Sabad the other day)
I hand cut the tree trunk, used the embossing folder then sponged over the piece with ink. I also ran the leaves through the Woodgrain embossing folder for some extra texture.

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment