Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Beautiful Butterflies

Our weather has finally turned spring-like here, so I have been busy out in the yard cleaning up the beds. Either it is actually earlier than I usually get out, or the plants are as confused as the rest of us by this weather, because there wasn't a lot of greenery poking through my perennial clumps...
Has anyone else felt like their plants are taking longer to peek out?

I trimmed a bit from one of the bushes and thought I'd bring in a couple of the branches to 'leaf-out' inside. I couldn't resist adding a half dozen butterflies. It looks so cheery on our kitchen table! The Girls were pretty tickled by the sight of the Butterflies when they came down in the morning for breakfast.

                                                                                                       I used the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die to cut out several from some pretty designer paper I had in my scrap bin.  I added    some baker's twine around their middle for antennae. 

 I hope you're enjoying this lovely Spring Day in your corner of the world!
 
smiles,
Laurie
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at you getting nature inside and adding your butterflies! You always amaze me with all the extra's you seem to get done! :)

    ReplyDelete