Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stampin'Up! Calgary Regional!


Just back from Calgary and the Regional that Stampin'Up! held there this weekend! It's never a surprise at how wonderful the events are. I enjoy so many things about them! Probably one of the favourite parts is the people: the people who attend the events from all over and the people that work at SU and come up to help put on the event ~( and that most certainly includes Tom, the camera man. He's great at helping the presenters showcase their stuff. And  sound technicians, Jason and Corby; good natured enough to pause for this shot with us Girls!)


This year I was a Make and Take helper. I loved helping out, starting out in the morning with checking the demonstrators and guests in. During the stamping time, I wandered around talking with a bunch of the women at their tables seeing if they needed help, or sometimes confusing them with my goofy remarks! Since I have never sat still during these sessions in past Regionals, I knew I'd love this part, and I did! It also gave me a chance to capture some shots with some of those great Stampin'Up! staff!

Usually, Shannon West and I have our pictures taken full length to show off her fabulous shoes, I love this close-up of us!                                      I may have been a bad influence on this Birthday Girl and fellow Helper, Angela, as I had her pose together with me and Brian Pilling.

Everyone at the table was happy when Jennifer's name was on the big screen to win a Prize Patrol! And another favourite, Donna Griffith, was the one to hand it to her.
 
Off to get groceries, stop back by to see some samples.
 
smiles,
Laurie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment