Monday, January 14, 2013

Stampin'Up! Leadership 2013 ~ the Highlights: part 2

After the Pyjama party, a group of us congregated back in my room. Upon checking in the day before I had received a complimentary upgrade to a VIP suite! How exciting and unexpected was that! It was a natural for a gathering place! We giggled and talked for a few more hours. A couple girls pulled out their new Paper Pumpkin starter kits we'd been given in the General Session that afternoon. The Paper Pumpkin is a new Subscription offering each month that will arrive at your door and give you a Magical 30 minute escape of creativity and a beautiful finished project. Some months it will feature cards to mail off to friends, other months some home decor. Check it out at it's website.

www.stampingwithsandi.com
She didn't have time to create…..
She didn't know what to create….
She didn't want to spend a lot of money


then I ARRIVED at her doorstep! I was filled with everything she needed
She created me, she smiled, she pinned me and shared me with all her friends!
If you would like this happy ending too –
Check out the newest stamping adventure by Stampin'Up!  

When ordering it please choose me for your demo. Thanks. Shipments will start mailing in March. Join now to receive your first Starter kit and the surprise package each month thereafter! You'll love it! Go check it out now   www.mypaperpumpkin.com

smiles,
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Had such a wonderful time visiting with you Laurie! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete