Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Sweet Farewell ~ Travelling images for Sailing Home Dies

I challenge myself each weeknight on my LIve@9 to create something. Using a variety of things to give me all my ideas through the year. I've rounding into my first full year of making ove 250 cards! I'm just adding the picture taking and blog posting to this. So I don't recall wha the exact starting point was for this card, but my love of this new Annual Catalogue stamp set, Sweet Farewell might have been all it took? I checked out the dies that go with Sailing Home stamps and they worked perfect with this very different image of sailboat! I thought I'd further twist things by using Fresh Freesia in the Maritimes mix of Blues and whites! Do you know which dies the shapes are from? A favourite group of dies of mine is the hint, I'll give you on that! Thank you for stopping by! I'm planning for continual content, stop by again to check it out. smiles, Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment