Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Retiring Lists are Posted

It is that time of year again.
Time to say Goodbye to lots of stamp sets and accessories as we
Welcome in the new products starting May 31st.
Many Retiring Accessories are on sale at 25 - 40%
 Remember, all products listed are while supplies last so don't wait to shop!
 
 
 
Some sad goodbyes, some see-you-laters and some better-get-them-now sets have hit the list!
 
I'm reorganizing my stamp sets and thinking about the class I should be having to share some of my favourite sets with my Gals. Last year I made such a fun sampler using about 9 sets if I remember correctly...what to do this year? Maybe a Stamp a stack to fill up our card boxes for some ready-made cards for those special occasions ahead. Lots of great sets could be used: Morning Cup (ack!), Tiny Tags and the punch (what are they thinking?!) Just Believe, Elements of Style and I haven't even started to look at Christmas sets! Be sure to catch the ones that have been on your Wish Lists.
 
It's a great time to have a Party, too...Hostesses receive an extra $35 worth of free product with a $400 Party ~ that's $110 worth of FREE product, while having a good time with friends and learning a few tips, tricks and techniques from me. 
 
Grab another cuppa and start looking through the lists. Talk to you soon,
 
smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment