Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Stampin'Up! 's Beautiful World

 I love the stamp set Beautiful World. Paired with the dies for a great globe image, it's wonderful!

I honestly don't know why I chose this set to work with last night, but I'm so glad I did! 

I have been doing Live at Nine! on Facebook for a few weeks now, and often scrambling to pull together the pieces to arrange a card on screen with people when 9:00pm comes around! I took a quick scroll through Pinterest and found a great layout for this set from Susan Lavasseur. So I quickly cut up some pieces to have done up ahead of filming...(and emboss and die what I'd need) eyeballing the dimensions for an idea! A really fun plus as I was hurrying along: I decided I'd like to add in the scalloped mat (from the Stitched So Sweetly dies) and figured I'd need to retrim my focal panel paper...but I'd cut it perfectly to fit!! (wow!) and Yay! I also used the smaller size from that die set for the sentiment.
I brought the pieces over to my workspace and the camera area...and enjoyed putting this card together, working with the 'sketch' and idea to put my spin on this pretty card!





No comments:

Post a Comment