Friday, October 2, 2020

Patterned Paper DSP Sale on now in my Stampin'Up! store

October is a favourite month for the colours of Fall, Thanksgiving, Halloween and this year a DSP (patterned paper) sale with Stampin'Up!

15% off Select paper packs...and there are some beautiful options! Even some 6x6 packs made the list...like the fabulous Whale Time! or my most recent favourite the Plaid Tidings!

Just in time for Christmas, several options, including the Poinsettia paper, Snowflake Splendour and Heartwarming Hugs to name a few.

You can order direct yourself, or I can add your choices to one of my orders. let me know which ones you want to get started with!



Shop ONLINE 

Join me during World Cardmaking Day, Oct 3 from 1-4pm (MT) and recordings through the week for great ideas using these beautiful patterns! 


smiles,

Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment