Sunday, August 29, 2021

Flowers of Friendship for my Mom's Birthday

To help celebrate Mom's birthday, I chose these pretty little flowers and added the spray of leaves from Forever Flourishing Dies. I get a feeling that these are kind of peeking out from a tree with the Bark Embossing folder...

One of my favourite fonts of the new catalogue is from the Sweet Ice Cream stamp set.


I put this card together 'just in time' in a special Live at a weird time over on my facebook Business page If you click, you can scroll and find a couple hundred videos you can peruse. I started doing Live@9 last fall each weeknight to connect with fellow stampers during this crazy year.
I've had so much fun sharing some stories as I create on the spur of the minute. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, it's all part of the process of creativity, though! : D
Most sad is my rural internet, but I am forever hopeful that we'll get connectivity one day!

Thank you for stopping by!

Smiles,
Laurie

Facebook link to Live https://fb.watch/7XZyQWFUxJ/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment