Thursday, October 8, 2020

Beautiful World with Love of Leaves for Autumn Feel

 So I worked with two...no three, of my favourite items to create this card. I started with the idea of working with Beautiful World. (and after making this card) I was keen to mix it up and try to do something seasonal. 

It's an absolutely stunning Autumn in central Alberta! and I have been loving the kaleidoscope of colour! Very inspired to be working on many Fall cards the past couple weeks.

 I pulled out the Plaid Tidings as a base for colour inspiration in the Fall range. It hasn't failed me, yet. I've been busy using it to make a lot of cards lately. I went with the Pretty Peacock cardstock for the base and Crushed Curry for a mat. And then on this Live I put together the pieces and had a stroke of inspiration to see what leaves would look like...and voila! it was wonderful! 
so I used the Stitched Leaves dies from the Love of Leaves bundle to round out the card. 

I think it changes the whole feeling of the card... and adds another layer of versatility to the great Beautiful World set! ( a bit like this card did back in July!)


Thank you for stopping by,

smiles,
Laurie

(if the facebook Live link doesn't work , stop over to my Act of Stamping with Laurie LaRose page and make a little search for Beautiful World, I'd think it should pop up!)
I have several new Lives as I've been doing a little series I'm calling Live at Nine! I'd love to see you pop in soon : D


No comments:

Post a Comment