Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Two Times a Year...?!

I have such great thoughts of sending off little bits of inspiration out into the world!

and then another month goes by with no post! 

(lucky for me, I have my wonderful group of local women that attend classes at my home, so I at least am crafting myself to create a fun event each month!)
I've pulled together a series of Framed Art Samplers for our homes this past several months...and just designing another couple to carry us into the summer!


Right now, I'm looking at the Billion dollar business of Subscriptions...Paper Pumpkin is a bit of a crafting answer to this from Stampin'Up! 
And I really do love the idea of the crafting break coming to your door each month for folks that are just starting in this wonderful hobby! Luckily, for more avid crafters, they are still wonderful with the many tweaks online you can find to further play and create with the goodies in the kits!
Another huge plus of these kits is during the summer months, they are so easy to pack along to take camping, or out with you while waiting for kids activities. Also wonderful to pull out for a crafting break with your kiddos during the summer days!!
Check it out . There is a new one shipping  week of July 10...order before then, please use me as your demo!

In addition to Paper Pumpkin, I'm playing with the idea of a Stamp-a- month club for 4 month trial..with potential for a Christmas club edition! With cards and projects to go along with the stamps...stay tuned (shipping in Canada adds to all costs, sadly..so thinking on how best to make this a nice mail to your door version of my classes!)

smiles,
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment