Friday, November 2, 2012

Twelve Cards for Christmas- Card 1

I'm having a lovely visit with a Girlfriend from  Calgary, so no chitchat at all..
just a post of one of my cards I made for my upcoming Stamp-A-Stack.


My first class is Saturday morning. I've made yummy stamped cookies for part of the Treats and setting out the tables in the morning in preparation for my Gals coming over! It's snowy and blowing here, so I may even be able to play Christmas music already!

I made Halloween cookies couple days ago for the nice people that work at the store I pick up my Stampin'Up! parcels from. We live out of town so I have no home delivery. These guys are like the UPS drivers I used to have in the city...that we all love when they are bringing us parcels with new stuff!
 
smiles,
Laurie
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful framing of these wonderful skates!! What a wonderful holiday card!!

    ReplyDelete