Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello

We had such a fun summer, but it's made me a bit off posting some of the projects I got done.
I made a couple of these to send to friends. The sketch was from a swap I'd received last Spring...I liked the clean lines. I think I had some of this Twitterpated Designer paper lying about, so worked the colours from that. I really love Postage Due! The 'Hello' is a new favourite stamp, too, from Lacy and Lovely.

 
I'm off to work on some projects for an upcoming Harvest Fair this weekend. I have a few different ideas, I'm hoping they materialize! LOL.

thanks for stopping by,

smiles,
Laurie

6 comments:

  1. I love the delicate floral background for this beautiful faux postage!! What a wonderful card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to have to CASE this for myself. It is such a pretty card without a lot of bulk. I have several friends that I want to send a "Hello" card to and this would be perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I find myself drawn to simple cards lately,but that might just be because I'm still trying to finish the 100 cards challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty - this is a lovely way to showcase lovely paper - the postage image is perfect there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this simple design. You can completely change the look by changing the papers. I can see why you love the "hello" stamp - very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. I really like the DP you used.

    ReplyDelete