Saturday, September 14, 2024

Reindeer Fun for Autumn

Oh, Gosh! This little critter is so "dear" 

I worked with him on Friday's Live@8pm MT He had me stumped for a minute or so, wasn't sure how to layer him up...but then, he came together so well!! Yes! he is so sweet. Look at those wonderful eyes!

I showcased the Bundle (available now to order and I'd love to help you get it on it's way to you!) I shared all the extra dies to create a sweet Christmas scene, with lights, wreath and bells. BUT somewhere along the way this little fella got mixed up with all the Changing Leaves on my desk and next thing I knew I'd had a glimmer of an idea to try turning that aperture with boughs from pine to Tamarack in the Fall!!

Viola! My Fall Fawn! Crushed Curry for the 'greenery' on a Cajun Craze base, add in a couple alternate leaves and pull in the More than Autumn sentiments for a fun, glued together card! 

I Love it! Hope you enjoy it, too.

Want to see the process of  how I got to the finished card? I go Live@8, 3 nights a week, plus Thursday mornings @10am MT. Click here to view Friday's Live and more on this Bundle.


smiles,

Laurie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment