Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream Birthday Wishes

I loved putting this cheery card together! Using three of the new In Colors made coordination easy.
My two very favourite ones are the fabulous Polished Pink and the Cinnamon Cider.
Do you have favourites, yet?
I did this fun fold fancy card on my Live@9 over on my Facebook page 
I go Live@9 MT each week night, pulling together cards created from inspiration garnered minutes ahead, so the Lives are very impromptu! (add some bad internet connectivity to the mix and it's a little chaotic! enticed yet to check it out?! : / There is usually laughter, though!)

I really love the way this card works and comes together pretty simply! 
Cutting away a couple panels from the front of the card, straight up and then off the top gives it just a little WOW. I added a layer of DSP (patterned paper) across the entire 'inside' of the card, with a sentiment block that is hidden when the card is closed. I tied some of the beautiful ribbon around the center panel, and extended the size of the front of the card back out with a horizontal panel. 

I am offering a Ribbon Share for $11. 
10 yards, 2 yards each of the 5 In Colors Open Weave ribbon.
$13 and I will pop it in the mail to you anywhere in Canada!


thank you for stopping by!


Smiles,
Laurie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment